This charity drive has now ended; thank you for the generous donations and support! If you have donations you would like to give, please drop-off your donations at any of the charities listed below. We will run this charity drive again in the winter of 2018!
Help us create Warm Bodies and bring warmth to the soul this Holiday season!
Bank of Utah, Arctic Circle and Red Hanger are accepting donations of new or gently-used coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and blankets to support its annual Warm Bodies, Warm Souls project. Donations can be made between Nov. 20 and Dec. 15 at any of Bank of Utah branch, Red Hanger location or Arctic Circle restaurant in northern Utah.
As a token of appreciation, donors can also receive a:
- FREE Double Cheese Burger from Arctic Circle, or
- FREE shirt cleaning from Red Hanger
The collected donations will be delivered to the following local charities:
- Joyce Hansen Hall Food Bank - Ogden
- The Lantern House - Ogden
- Cache Community Food Pantry - Logan
- Tremonton Community Pantry - Tremonton
- New Hope Crisis Center - Brigham City
- Tabitha's Way - Spanish Fork
- Crossroads Urban Center - Salt Lake City
- The Road Home - Salt Lake City
- Bountiful Community Pantry - Bountiful
- Hope Pregnancy Center - St. George
View Warm Bodies, Warm Souls drop-off locations in a larger map