Recent economic conditions may have helped increase the value of your home. Did you know, on average, homes in Utah appreciated more than 11% over the past 12 months?* That is 4th highest in the nation! Plus, over the past five years, Utah home prices have increased 46%!
Do you want to consolidate debt, make improvements on your home, take that overdue vacation or simply have a little more financial flexibility? A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from Bank of Utah opens the door to the equity in your home.
- Quick and stress-free access to money
- Typically a lower rate than credit cards
- No withdrawal fees
- Interest may be tax deductible**
Contact a Loan Officer at Bank of Utah to help you determine how much home equity may be available to you!
Loans subject to approval, conditions may apply. Image source: Salt Lake Board of Realtors.
* According to the US House Price Index Report–2Q 2018 from the FHFA.
* *Please consult a tax advisor.